Novetus staff have upgraded and/or developed Operating and Maintenance Procedures for multiple facilities to ensure compliance with OSHA PSM requirements.
One noteworthy project for a 100,000 bbl/day NGL fractionation plant included:
- Approximately 1,800 pieces of equipment (rotating equipment, instruments, pressure relief devices, ESD & safety systems, and controls).
- The full set of maintenance documents (maintenance procedures, maintenance procedure index, critical equipment list, and the associated inspection & test plan).
- Operating procedures for several systems.
- Development of training modules for plant operations and maintenance personnel.
- Completion two months ahead of schedule and on budget, with no change orders.