Novetus have extensive experience executing and managing front-end engineering projects for clients all over the world. Depending on client needs, we can provide process optimization studies, develop project and equipment specifications, PFDs & P&IDs, electrical studies, automation concepts, civil / structural designs, safety reviews, weight & cost estimates, and project schedules. We can also support the client AFE approval process and the EPC bidding process.
Novetus operates with a team of interdisciplinary facilities engineers and designers that work together to get jobs done much faster and with less red tape than large E&C companies could. Our teams are well organized and efficient when executing capital projects. Our team quickly integrates with the client’s team and/or with other contractors in the US or overseas.
Typical services include:
- Full Engineering projects
- “Cold Eyes” Design Reviews
- PFD and P&ID development and reconciliation
- Equipment Design, Specification, and Manufacturing Oversight
- Process Simulation development
- Piping and Structural design
- Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls Design
Novetus have extensive experience providing process engineering support across the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical sectors for clients all over the world. Depending on client needs, we can provide process & energy optimization studies, H&M balance development, Dynamic simulations, and surge analyses.
Novetus approaches PSM program development and implementation with a focus on efficiency, ensuring that the use of client personnel time is optimized and that solutions are cost-effective and can be implemented in the “real world” for use by plant personnel.
Typical programs and studies include:
- Pressure relief system design and analysis
- Relief valve studies
- Flare studies
- Mitigation development
- Pipe stress, acoustic induced fatigue, and acoustic induced vibration
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) facilitation
- Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Process Safety Management (PSM) / Risk Management Plan (RMP) Audits
- Mechanical Integrity program development
- Maintenance & Operating Procedures
- Safety Instrumented Function (SIF) / Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Analysis
- Electrical Area Classifications (EAC)
- Process Safety Information (PSI) updates
Novetus have extensive experience providing structural engineering support across the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical sectors for clients all over the world.
Typical services include:
- Onshore equipment/pipe supports and foundation engineering
- Offshore fixed platform, topsides, repairs, rig additions
- Coastal structures (berthing/mooring dolphins, docks)
- Structural Integrity Management
- Finite element analysis (FEA) (linear, nonlinear, dynamic, static)
- Fatigue, extreme loading (fire, blast, dropped object, fracture)
Novetus has a team of engineers who are experts in process optimization studies, debottlenecking studies, instrumentation and control philosophies, process simulations, and all the associated infrastructure modifications that accompany these types of projects. Novetus focuses on safety, which also involves minimizing the number of onsite construction man-hours. Novetus employees are proud of their accomplishments in executing brownfield projects with minimal downtime to the operating facility.
Project and Construction Management
Novetus has extensive experience in the management of projects small and large, onshore and offshore. Our personnel will help manage your project and construction needs from the first pencil stroke to the successful startup of your facility. Novetus has the skills and knowledge to manage the details, including vendor/contractor selection and project controls, all the way through installation. Novetus has the broad skills and knowledge to work with all aspects of your project whether it is a Naval Architect or a pump vendor. Novetus will implement efficiency tools that will streamline your projects and bring them in at or below budget.
Novetus has extensive experience planning safe and efficient projects and turnarounds, including detailed scope development with an emphasis on field walk downs, ISO & P&ID take-offs, estimating, planning & scheduling, and complete cost analysis and control up through project completion and close out. Our team has overseen planning and controls for projects and turnarounds for many clients across the U.S. and West Africa both onshore and offshore; areas of work include oil & gas, refining, heavy industrial, chemical, petrochemical and mining. Novetus helps our clients complete projects and shutdowns safely, on time and within budget.
Our unique experience and background in engineering and software development enables us to completely understand our client’s needs in order to deliver the solutions they need to improve their business work processes. Novetus have experience developing custom business and engineering workflow applications, engineering calculation databases, management of change solutions, and cost estimating and tracking software. We can provide solutions for small companies by working directly with engineers and operators who have day-to-day immediate needs as well as larger companies by working with corporate IT groups who need to plan enterprise-wide solutions. The results of our solutions are always to give our customers an “edge” in meeting their business needs, reducing time to market, operating costs and resource requirements.