Novetus places safety above all other objectives. If Novetus cannot do something safely, then we will not do it at all. Novetus abides by all federal, state, and client-specific safety requirements. Novetus commits to maintaining the highest standards with respect to Environmental, Health, and Safety (EH&S) programs.
Novetus’ goal is to have zero accidents and incidents. Accidents and incidents are preventable both on and off the job. Safety is not a job that is performed eight hours out of the day. It is a lifetime of caring for family, co-workers, and the community.
At Novetus, safe behaviour is a condition of employment. Every Novetus employee is responsible for reporting and addressing any action or condition that is unsafe. Novetus provides its employees with the training and tools necessary to execute all jobs safely.
Continuous improvement is imperative to the success and health of Novetus employees and contractors, as well as the industries we serve.
- Houston Area Safety Council (HASC)
- International Safety Training Council (ISTC)
- International Minimum Industry Safety Training (IMIST)
- PEC Safety
Novetus believes that the only way to conduct business is to treat all those with whom we come into contact fairly, ethically and in full compliance with the law. Our Code of Ethics is one of the cornerstones on which the company is founded. It provides a culture of trust, accountability and integrity as a basis to conduct business.
In Order to Uphold the Novetus Code of Ethics:
- We understand that doing quality work must also include doing the work in an ethical manner that earns respect and builds goodwill with those with whom we come into contact.
- We look to conduct business with employees, sub-contractors, hired service providers representing Novetus, suppliers and clients with similar beliefs.
- We comply with all government laws & regulations in accordance with the US FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act) and other applicable laws when conducting business internationally.
- All Employees and Subcontractors performing work on behalf of Novetus are required to review, agree to and abide by the Novetus Code of Ethics.
- Novetus provides its Employees and Subcontractors with awareness training on an ongoing basis.
- The Compliance Officer monitors Novetus business activities to provide guidance when necessary to proactively avoid situations that could violate the Code of Ethics.
- Concerns are reviewed and appropriate action taken as quickly as possible. Novetus has zero tolerance for violations of law or the company Code of Ethics.
- The Code of Ethics policy is reviewed on a regular basis and updated as necessary to capture changes in business needs, governmental regulations, and other industry and social trends.